Wednesday, December 14, 2011

November Participant Prize - and our first flimsy

Support for our little project continues, and our block count is now 1367 and growing.  I am off to a 4Patches4Hope Sew-In at Chestnut Bay, a wonderful local quilt shop that embraced our cause wholeheartedly - don't worry - I am bringing my camera!!!  My goal for the day is to do some block sorting - and hopefully some top assembly.

This month's winner of a little thank you prize for supporting this project is Selina from NJ - who not only sent us 14 blocks, but this beautiful quilt top flimsy for us to finish and donate.  So I guess this is our first official flimsy - I will be posting other tops as we get them assembled so you can all play "I spy" and try to find your blocks and fabrics!

I love this little top - and have been trying to figure out the pattern so I can recreate one for myself.  If anyone can tell me the name of the block and/or pattern, it would be appreciated!

Thank you so much Selina for your generous heart - a little gifty will go out in the mail to you soon (my apologies if it gets bogged down in the Christmas mail rush).

No comments:

Post a Comment